- To register, a non-refundable registration fee and 1st month's tuition is due to officially enroll & hold student's place in class
- Each individual participating in any class held at Destiny Devoted Dance must sign a liability release waiver
- No class changes without administrative approval. Class changes cannot be made through an instructor
- A written notice is required to drop class. Written notice is due before the 1st of the month or a full month's
tuition will be charged.
- We accept all major credit cards, check, and cash
- Tuition is due on the 20th & late after the 30th
- $15 late fee automatically applied to your account on the 1st
- There is a $35 fee assessed to returned checks
- Tuition is calculated for the dance season (August-May) and divided into equal monthly payments. Therefore, we will not pro-rate tuition for missed classes, nor for months that have 3 or 5 classes.
- Pro-rated tuition is strictly reserved for students starting mid-month
- $10 sibling discount per number of class pricing (3 child maximum & 3 class maximum; see tuition page details)
- $5 discount per class for adults (applies to students on monthly payment system)
- NO REFUNDS ON TUITION; NO EXCEPTIONS
- All Sales are final and non-transferable on costumes, apparel, & merchandise purchased at Triple D
- We expect every student to be in attendance except in the event of serious injury or risk of infectious disease
- Students may attend a make-up or missed classes in the same or similar genre of dance during the fall semester
Any missed classes between Feb-May, dancers must schedule a private lesson or attend a technique class
Any make-up class must be scheduled within a month of the missed class & tuition must be current
- April and May tuition is due March 20th
- Account must be current and have a $0 balance by April 15th in order to receive recital costume & participate in the recital
First day of classes- Saturday, August 10, 2019
Last day of fall semester- Thursday, December 19, 2019
First day of spring semester- Monday, January 6, 2020
Last Day of classes of spring semester- Thursday, May 21, 2020
2019 Winter Showcase: Saturday, December 22nd @ 2:30pm
2020 Spring Showcase: Sunday, June 14th @ 4 & 5:30pm
- Destiny Devoted Dance will follow PISD guidelines concerning bad weather. If afternoon activities are cancelled or if school is closed, we will be closed.
- Destiny Devoted Dance will be closed in observation of the following holidays for the 2018/2019 season:
Labor Day (August 31st-September 2nd)
Halloween (October 31st)
Thanksgiving Break (November 25th-30th)
Christmas Break (December 21st- Jannuary 6th)
Martin Luther King Jr. (January 20th)
Spring Break (March 9th-14th)
Easter Weekend (April 10th-13th)
Memorial Day Weekend & end of season break (May 23rd-30th)
- Dancers shouldn't arrive more than 15 minutes before class and should be picked up within 10 minutes
of class ending.
- Dance shoes shouldn't be worn outside. Please protect the viability of your dancewear.
- Please wear warm-ups or cover-ups over dance attire when entering & exiting the dance studio.
- All valuables should be left at home. Triple D isn't responsible for lost or stolen items. Please place name on all of your belongings.